LED Wallpacks - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The WPS and WPL models are compact, require reduced installation and maintenance time, exceed 80 lumens per watt (W) efficacy, and deliver a forward-throw asymmetric beam pattern. The WPS models come in 25 W and 50 W capability, and the WPL models come in 50 W and 75 W. Each model features 4,000-degree Kelvin color temperature and a color-rendering index of 70. The WPS model weighs 4 pounds, and the WPL model weighs less than 10 pounds.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health