LED Wallpack - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
At 97 lumens per Watt (W), the SLIM™ can be mounted as an uplight or a downlight. It is designed to illuminate building perimeters, entrances and other areas that require wall-mounted lighting. They are available in 12-, 18-, and 26 W models with cool, neutral, or warm color temperatures. As part of the DesignLights Consortium's Qualified Product List, the units are eligible for utility-rebate programs. The unit's front housing can be secured on top of its junction box like a third hand rest for easier wiring access, and it has a 100,000-hour lifespan and a five-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health