LED Wall Pack - XtraLight Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The scalable pack ranges from 7-150 watts, and the fixture can replace up to 458 watts of traditional lighting. The LED modules can be replaced in the event of a failure and are covered by a 10-year warranty. The fixture is suitable for applications in high, inconvenient locations or where maintenance is difficult or costly.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health