LED Tube Lamp - Go Green Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The 12-watt daylight tube uses 50-75 percent less power than comparable fluorescent lamps. The lamp produces less heat output than fluorescents, and it provides consistent light with no flickering or ultraviolet rays. The lamp features a durable housing with no glass, and it is 100 percent recyclable. The lamp has 216 light-emitting diodes (LED), and it features a color temperature of 4,100-5,200 Kelvin.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health