LED Troffers Offer Direct, Indirect Lighting up to 50,000 Hours - Forest Lighting USA - Facility Management Product Release
A new line of LED troffers are ideal for a wide range of recessed lighting applications including offices, healthcare facilities, and education institutions. Stylish in design, the troffers deliver direct and indirect light for attractive coverage in any space.
Available in 2 by 2 feet and 2 by 4 feet models, customers have options including 24 watt (W) and 40W, 2,400 and 4,000 Lumens, and color temperatures ranging from 3,000-5,000 Kelvin. The rated life is 50,000 Hours. The troffers are dimmable. Easy to install, there are no sharp edges or corners.
“Our troffers are highly affordable, but operating performance is not sacrificed,” said Jian Ni, chief operating officer of Forest Lighting. “Customers looking for superior lighting as well as value will be able to order from stock at our Houston and Atlanta warehouses.”
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health