Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities »
- Electrician »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
LED Troffer - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The lensed and recessed units are designed to deliver energy savings of more than 50 percent compared to fluorescent troffers, and are available in 2-inch by 2-inch and 2-by-4-inch configurations. The troffers offer a low-glare optic system with a unified glare rating of 18. The units are available in 2,400-, 3,300-, 4,400-, and 5,800-lumen packages and are available for upgrade from two-four lamp T8 fluorescent fixtures. The ZigBee-ready lighting controls offer users increased convenience and flexibility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health