Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Troffer - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The lensed and recessed units are designed to deliver energy savings of more than 50 percent compared to fluorescent troffers, and are available in 2-inch by 2-inch and 2-by-4-inch configurations. The troffers offer a low-glare optic system with a unified glare rating of 18. The units are available in 2,400-, 3,300-, 4,400-, and 5,800-lumen packages and are available for upgrade from two-four lamp T8 fluorescent fixtures. The ZigBee-ready lighting controls offer users increased convenience and flexibility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health