- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
LED Task Light - Luxo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The ESOL (“Eternal Source of Light”) is an asymmetrical LED task light. A reflector of polished aluminum is contained within the shade. The shade and arm are powder-coated in either a metallic aluminum gray or matte black. It is available with an edge-clamp mount or weighted base.
The product’s LED light engine incorporates three 3-watt Lumileds Luxeon K2 LEDs. These 9 watts produce more light than a 40-watt halogen light. Each LED lasts more than 50,000 hours, with no less than 70 percent light output.
The ESOL's LED Light Engine also features the company’s proprietary lens array. It converts the normally pinpoint light source of LEDs into a wider, asymmetric beam spread on desks and work surfaces. This distinct asymmetric light pattern pushes light forward from the luminaire, at a right angle, allowing work to be illuminated without glare from the lamps themselves.
The product features the company’s most compact arm technology, the Spacemaster, which features external springs.
The product comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health