Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Strip Family Adds Wraparound and Industrial Models - Philips Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
FluxStream family of LED linear strips are also available as industrial and wraparound luminaires. Available in four color temperatures, from 3000K to 5000K, with lumen outputs from 2,000-14,000, in 2-, 3-, 4-, and 8-foot lengths. Integral daylight/occupancy sensors and emergency battery are available. All versions are dimmable using a variety of drivers, including 0-10V, Mark X, DALI and can be integrated with control systems for advanced functionality along with enhanced energy savings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health