- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Support Technician »
LED Serves as Replacement for Interior, Exterior HID Lamps - EarthTronics - Facility Management Product Release
EarthTronics introduces high lumen, high efficiency LEDs as an energy-efficient solution for replacing High Intensity Discharge lamps (HID) for interior and exterior applications in parking garages, site and security lighting, high bay warehouse fixtures and post lights. These commercial quality lamps feature high-power LED, durable construction and advanced electronic drivers that provide extended performance life and full omni-directional light output. EarthTronics high lumen, HID replacement LEDs offer 50,000-hour rated life, 5-year warranty and energy savings that exceed 80 percent to provide a solid return on investment.
The EarthTronics high lumen, HID replacement LEDs are available in 36-, 54- and 120-watt sizes providing 4500, 6400 and 14,200 lumens respectively. All feature full radial illumination to simulate the HID lamps they are replacing and to fully utilize existing fixture optics. These lamps easily replace 100 watt to greater than 400 watt HID lamps. Designed for efficiency, the EarthTronics high lumen LED lamps include an efficient electronic driver that operates on either 120 or 277 volt systems. Simply remove the existing HID lamp ballast from the energy equation. The EarthTronics HID replacement LEDs are available with medium or mogul screw bases to fit various fixture types.
With an IP64 rating for damp locations, the high lumen LEDs have a wide operating temperature range of -20-104 degrees, and can be used in fully enclosed fixtures. They are ideal for retrofit opportunities in exterior wall packs, yard lights, post lights, parking lot shoebox fixtures and other site and security applications. Interior fixture opportunities include parking garage fixtures, high bay warehouse fixtures and several downlight applications.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Goals to Consider When Relamping
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Relamping
- Bright Ideas: Lighting Retrofit Project Brings Huge Benefits
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth