Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Series Delivers Optimal Light Uniformity - Eaton - Facility Management Product Release
The Metalux Encounter LED Series is available with an optional integrated sensor control system to meet energy codes for occupancy sensing and daylight harvesting. The luminaires feature a contemporary styling with proprietary WaveStream LED technology, resulting is exceptional performance and energy savings — all at an affordable price. The highly efficient LED system with advanced optical design delivers optimal light uniformity, resulting in soft, natural light for superior visual comfort.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health