LED Sconces - Eclipse Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Eclipse Lighting’s Galileo family of sconces are now available with LED lamp technology. Available in round, triangular and rectangular shapes, the sconces offer a variety of styles and sizes that range from 9 to 48 inches tall.
All 11- and 13-inch tall Galileo sconces meet ADA requirements; taller models can be ADA compliant upon request.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health