LED Retrofit Lamps - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
LED PAR38 Multi Beam lamps come in color temperatures of 3000K and 2700K with a full range of beam angles. They come in 7, 10, 12 and 15 degree beam angles. A replacement for incandescent, halogen and compact fluorescent lamps, the series offers dimming functionality with the long life of LED lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health