LED Retrofit Kit - Albeo Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
LED RETROFIT KIT for existing T8 and T12 fluorescent fixtures uses no mercury, has no flicker and has an optional integrated motion sensor. The T8LED white LED is designed with standard medium bi-pin ends. It has a longer lifetime than fluorescent lamps and is nearly unbreakable, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health