Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
LED Replaces Metal Halide or High-Pressure Sodium Lamps - OEO - Facility Management Product Release
The EZ LED is a direct-replacement LED lamp for 175-400-watt metal halide or high-pressure sodium lamps. Simply by screwing the EZ LED into an existing fixture, the transition to LED technology and many benefits is complete. The EZ LED requires no ballast-bypass and no rewiring and no electrician.
Additional advantages compared to a regular metal halide or high-pressure sodium so are higher lumen maintenance, instant-on and re-strike, no color change, superior color temperature, higher color rendition index (CRI) and cooler running temperature.
EZ LED operates at temperatures ranging from -40-150 degrees ambient temperature. It contains no mercury, no ultra violet radiation and no infrared radiation.
The EZ LED is available in bright, brighter, and brightest wattages, which lowers energy costs by 50-75 percent simply by changing bulbs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health