LED Panel Light - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CLL LED Panel Lights series are designed to replace troffers in most standard recessed T-bar ceilings. Available in 1-by-4 foot, 2-by-2 foot, and 2-by-4 foot, the thin-panel lights are dimmable, have a frosted polycarbonate lens, and put out 4100K white light. Ambient operating temperatures of around -22F up to around 122F.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health