LED PAR Bulbs - EnvironmentalLights.com - Facility Management Product Release
LED PAR Bulbs feature Cree XPE-series emitters for high flux and color consistency. The EnvironmentalLights Premium series features a proprietary PFC driver, extruded aluminum heat-sink and precise beam control. Bulb options include PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38, and have a life-span of 40,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health