LED Module - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Infusion LED module has twist-and-lock-fit design to provide greater ease of interchangeability. Available in 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 lumens in color temperatures of 2,700K, 3,000K and 4,000K. CRI options of 80 and 90. Dimmable. Designed for use in spotlighting, down lighting, track and opposite.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health