Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Marker Lamp - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Par36 Series Marker Lamps and Floodlights from LEDtronics are designed as an energy-saving substitute for sealed beam lamps. The LED lamps create a spotlight for use in industrial vehicles, golf carts, architectural accent lighting, low-heat medical spotlighting, emergency egress lighting systems, and landscape lighting.
The lamp can be a direct drop-in replacement for 12/14Volt DC, 6Volt DC and 120Volt AC PAR36 incandescent lamps. The lamp housing is a sealed unit. The lights are available in Warm White (3000 Kelvin), Pure White (5500 Kelvin), and Cool White (8000 Kelvin) color temperatures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health