LED Luminaires - Peerless Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Bruno LED suspended and wall-mount luminaires deliver up to 116 lm/W, as low as 0.50 W/ft2 in typical application and 50,000 hours of illumination to L80. The luminaires feature a 0-10V eldoLED driver that is fully dimmable to black and an embedded sensor option for daylight dimming and/or occupancy detection control.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health