LED Luminaires - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CXB high-bay unit delivers 23,000 lumens with a 70,000-hour lifetime rating and is designed to replace fluorescent and HID luminaires in education, warehouse and commercial applications. The luminaire's design reduces energy consumption by one-half and significantly reduces maintenance costs. The luminaire is lightweight and offers versatile mounting options for one-for-one replacement of up to 400 watt HID fixtures and multi-lamp fluorescent high-bay luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health