LED Luminaires - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MaxLED® line has expanded to include Par30 and Par38 lamps that offer improved styles, beam angles and color temperatures. The 11-watt (W) Par30 includes a spot beam angle, and the Par38 is a 16-W lamp with a 15-degree spot beam angle designed to replace a 75-W incandescent bulb. The Par38 is available in a 3,000-degrees-Kelvin-correlated color temperature for accent display lighting applications. The lamps are dimmable and available with a standard medium base for easier installation into existing medium, screw-base fixtures. The lamps are constructed with solid aluminum bodies that act as heatsinks to keep the LED junction temperature below specification.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health