LED Luminaires - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The Aphos brand luminaires are designed for parking garages and lots, as well as warehouses with ceiling-, wall- or pole-mount configurations. They are designed with custom LED optics that deliver light-on-task coverage that can minimize the number of fixtures required in an installation and reduce the need for regular maintenance. The unit is designed to last 60,000 hours and is suitable for temperatures of -35-40 degrees Celsius.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health