LED Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The P3LED, part of a 3-inch-aperture recessed series, is Zhaga-certified. Its compliance to standards outlined in Zhaga Book 3 for spotlight LED engines enables a clear upgrade path for the LED array. Its housing platform combines the flexibility of interchangeable optics with energy savings, long life and the sustainability of LED. It is adaptable, and distribution can be modified during construction or years later by changing out the optical elements, which are available in downlight, accent, wall wash, and lens solutions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health