LED Luminaire - USAI Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Max Output with Warm Glow Dimming product family for high-ceiling applications can gradually transition from 2700K or 3000K to 2200K as it dims. It is designed to provide the warmth and glow of dimmed incandescent sources. Delivers 5,800+ lumens with an efficacy of 75 lm/W. Only requires a standard wall dimmer to operate.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health