LED Luminaire Designed for Sports Arenas, Warehouses - Current, Powered by GE - Facility Management Product Release
Current, Powered by GE
The Albeo LED luminaire ABV light series from Current, powered by GE, offers a mix of value and performance for high bay lighting. The ABV series is designed for commercial and industry applications including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing, big box retail, and indoor sports arenas.
The LED lights are 30 to 65 percent more energy efficient than fluorescent and HID lighting systems, more durable and deliver a brighter, whiter light with less wattage, less maintenance and less waste. Customers can use motion and daylight sensors for additional energy savings, lower maintenance costs and shorter paybacks.
Albeo ABV product features include:
● Lumen output: 9,000-24,000 lm
● Cable/chain, rod, or pendant mount
● Lifetime: L70 at 100,000 hours (longer life than HID & linear fluorescents)
● 5-year limited system warranty
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health