LED Luminaire - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LN Series suspended ambient luminaire combines indirect/direct optical control in a sleek, architectural luminaire. Delivers up to 110 LPW at 90+ CRI utilizing Cree Wavemax Technology with 3,400 lumens at both 3500K and 4000K with 0-10V dimming. Modular design supports increased spacing between luminaires. Can be used with the company’s SmartCast wireless controls.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health