- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
LED Luminaire - Litetronics - Facility Management Product Release
LED Volumetric RetroFit line upgrades almost any fluorescent troffer to energy-saving LED technology in minutes. Offered for 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot troffers and drawing 29 and 39 Watts respectively, Litetronics’ DLC premium-listed LED Volumetric RetroFits deliver 125 lumens per watt (LPW) of evenly-distributed, low-glare illumination.
Designed with a unique tab/cam system to fit all standard T-bar grid ceilings, the fixtures’ narrow 3.15-inch profile enables the two-piece system to fit neatly inside the troffer, avoiding the need to remove or raise the troffer, or otherwise expose the ceiling plenum during installation.
During assembly, the lamp is hung from the one-piece metal frame in a single step that frees the installer’s hands to quickly complete they wiring and swing the lamp up into final position.
Litetronics’ LED Volumetric RetroFits feature 0-10V dimming and are available in 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K versions. Suitable for damp locations, they’re also daylight and occupancy sensor compatible. Offers a 100,000-hour life and 10-year warranty.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health