Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Luminaire - Eaton's Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Metalux Cruze LED Series' fully luminous center lens profile provides light uniformity and visual comfort. It is offered in 2-by-2-foot and 2-by-4-foot configurations with a choice of four lens options, four color temperatures (3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K) and multiple lumen packages with 0-10V dimming standard. A hinged door offers tool-less entry from below ceiling. Integrated sensor system optional.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health