LED Luminaire - Phoenix Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HDL-LED instant-on, surface-mounted fixture uses marine-grade construction and a potted driver. Features include several output options, emergency battery backup, multiple mounting capabilities, and various lens and optic options. Available in 30W, 60W, and 90W configurations delivering 3000, 6000, and 9000 lumens, respectively. AC or DC driver with a dimmable option.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health