Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Luminaire - Peerless Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vellum linear suspended LED luminaires have a low-profile form and edge-lit lens. Delivering up to 92 lm/W, as low as 0.51 W per square foot in typical applications and 50,000 hours of illumination to L80 (80 percent light output), Vellum luminaires feature remote-mounted eldoLED digital drivers that provide dimming to 0.1 percent with no flicker and an optional, embedded nLight sensor for daylight dimming or occupancy detection control.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health