LED Luminaire - WAC Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Slice and Dice LED flush mounts can be mounted as a ceiling fixture or a wall sconce. Slice is offered in two diameters, a 9-inch 23-watt version, and an 11-inch 28-watt version. Dice is available in 6-inch and 9-inch styles, using 16 and 24 watts respectively. Available in both 3000K and 2700Kcolor temperatures with a CRI of 85.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health