LED Luminaire - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
The Low Bay LED luminaire is designed for applications where widely distributed, glare-free, white light is required. It features LEDs that provide an instant on-off capability that can be used with activity sensors. It requires no special wiring or ballast. The LEDs have an average rated life of 50,000 hours and generate less heat than metal-halide luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health