Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Lumark Crosstour™ wall-mount luminaire offers superior optical performance, a low-profile aesthetic design and easy installation while providing solutions for wall, surface, post — bollard — low-level, and inverted installations. The luminaire can offer up to 90 percent energy savings compared to equivalent metal halide wall pack products. The universal, all-in-one design allows it to easily mount to most locations. Its scalable optical design options include three high-performance, LED lumen packages: 10 watts, 720 lumens; 20 watts, 1,360 lumens; and 30 watts, 2,240 lumens.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health