LED Luminaire - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
KíaroLED luminaires are designed for outdoor, architectural-grade LED applications. Optical design engineered for better control of backlight, uplight and glare, according to the company. Optical and electrical chambers are IP66 rated. Printed circuit board transfers heat to housing. Available in a range of illumination levels, color temperatures and distribution types.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health