LED Luminaire - WAC Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Hybrid-OLED Luminaire uses both LEDs and Organic LEDs. Panels offer a 4.5 mm profile and feature Organic LEDs with color-tunable RGB, or color-tunable White with color temperatures ranging from 2,700K to 6,500K, that can be customized using a DMX Controller. The OLEDs deliver 300-plus lumens at 12 watts. At 3,000K, the OLEDs' CRI is 80.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health