LED Luminaire - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
RTLED delivers ambient white light for general illumination. It comes in 2-by-4 foot and 1-by-4 foot models. These volumetric recessed luminaires come with the company's nLight intelligent controls interface allowing connectivity to occupancy sensors, photocells and manual wall controls. The LEDs have a CRI of 80 and a 3500K color temperature.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health