Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
LED Linear Tube - Titan LED Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 4-foot tube delivers 1,850 lumens from 17 W. The design features 290 SMD LEDs, extruded D-shaped aluminum, and rotating end caps. It replaces 40 W fluorescent tubes with 55 percent energy savings. The UL-listed tube also accommodates universal voltage up to 277 volts (V) and includes a five-year warranty. Made in the USA.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health