Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Linear Fixture - Dialight - Facility Management Product Release
The SafeSite® series light-emitting-diode (LED) fixtures are engineered to replace linear fluorescent lighting fixtures. The fixtures operate at 64 lumens per watt and offer a color rendering index rating of more than 70, providing cool, white light at 6,000 Kelvin. The fixtures are available in a 2-foot, 50-watt version and a 4-foot, 100-watt version.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health