Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Lights - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Lights in warm- and neutral-white color temperatures (2600 K to 5000 K CCT) can be used in outdoor areas. The XLamp XP-G LED warm-white lights provide up to 114 lumens and 109 lumens per watt at 350 mA. The neutral-white (4000 K) XLamp XP-G provides up to 139 lumens and 132 lumens per watt at 350 mA. Driven at 1.5 A, the XP-G neutral-white produces up to 463 lumens.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health