LED Lights - Marktech LED Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Marktech LED Lighting
LED Lights for back lighting, cove lighting and display lighting come in lengths from 1 to 5 feet and in three white color temperatures: 3,300 K, 4,200 K and 6,500 K. The T9 24-volt light tubes are available in 50 and 100 degree viewing angles. Can rotate up to 120 degrees.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health