Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Lighting - ilumisys Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MK1 from ilumisys are light emitting diode (LED) tubes, designed to directly replace standard T-8 and T-12 fluorescent tubes. They are available in color temperatures ranging from 3500° K to 5000° K, with a variety of optical diffusion options. High brightness LEDs are used in conjunction with optics, circuitry, and thermal management to provide maximum light output with minimum power consumption.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health