LED Lighting - ilumisys Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MK1 from ilumisys are light emitting diode (LED) tubes, designed to directly replace standard T-8 and T-12 fluorescent tubes. They are available in color temperatures ranging from 3500° K to 5000° K, with a variety of optical diffusion options. High brightness LEDs are used in conjunction with optics, circuitry, and thermal management to provide maximum light output with minimum power consumption.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health