LED Light Strips - DDP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED light strip assemblies from DDP provide task lighting in portable electronic equipment enclosures. The bi-color design features alternating white and green LEDs that allow operators to use night-vision technology while working with the equipment. The strips use surface-mount technology to reduce the profile of the LED assembly.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health