LED Landscape Lighting - DDP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DDP’s LED light engine is designed for landscape and path lighting applications. The 3.8 watt, 100-lumen forward-fit fixture delivers 5100K light evenly over a 120 degree area. The lights feature a 26 lumen-per-watt efficacy and a low thermal resistance of 40 degrees Celsius per watt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health