LED Lamps - Titan LED Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Titan LED 4-foot tubes produce 1,850 lumens from 17 watts of input power. Tubes can use universal voltage up to 277V. Tubes replace 40W T8, T10 and T12 fluorescent tubes. Typical CRI of 82 and temperatures of either 4400K or 5500K. Design features 290 SMD LEDs, an extruded aluminum, D-shaped heat sink, rotating end caps and clear polycarbonate housing. Instant on/off; tubes produce no UV radiation and no ballast is needed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health