LED Lamps - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Acculamp® economy grade series includes the BR20, BR30, and the BR40. The lamps are rated to deliver an expected service life of more than 45 years based on the average use of three hours per day for 365 consecutive days. The lamps are designed to replace 50-, 75-, and 100-watt (W) lamps while using 8, 12, and 17 W, respectively. The lamps are available in lumen packages of 500, 850 and 1,045 and are dimmable down to 10 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health