LED Lamp - ARVA - Facility Management Product Release
HyLite LED Lighting’s High Performance LED PL Lamps are direct retrofit for 13W to 42W fluorescent plug-ins, and range from 5W to 15W in medium, GX23, and G24 base. Provides a 120-degree beam angle, at 115 lumens per watt, and a CRI greater than 80 at 4100K. Universal burning position.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health