LED Lamp - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED T8 Linear Lamp with an internal driver replaces 32-watt four-foot T8 or T12 fluorescent linear tubes in standard troffers. Offered in correlated color temperatures of 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K, with outputs of up to 1,900 lumens. The 18-watt lamp features standard G13 pins that fit into most common fluorescent fixtures with non-shunted sockets.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health