LED Lamp - LEDnovation Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
EnhanceLite LED MR16-50 lamp is a 50-watt MR16 equivalent with a center beam candle power of 7,360 candelas at 7.9W and an efficacy of 57 lumens/watt. Spot beam angle of 11 degrees. Warm white; color temperature of 3,000K, CRI of 80. Energy Star-compliant.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health