Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Lamp - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Chandelier lamps directly replace E26 Edison-base incandescent bulbs. The DEC02SM-B11E26 series comes in a flame-tip shape, UV-protected, plastic lens covering that allows the LEDs to shine in multiple directions. This lamp is suited for any application that allows for standard 26mm screw-in base, 120-volt AC attachments, such as decorative chandelier lighting, wall sconces and picture lights.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health